Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Out of hibernation!! Obama what?

Hello everyone,
Well I have been hard at work painting for three shows I'm doing for the month of December.
First off can you believe it Obama is going to be president. I really didn't know how to react to this momentous occasion. It feels so good to know Bush will be gone. As a person with a mixed cultural background its great to see a mixed race president coming to office. I never thought I would see a person of color get voted as president. Now it feels like anything can happen. I just hope we can keep the change going and keep this president accountable. To me Obama signifies the birth of a new era and a powerful symbol of what we as Americans can do to change many of the horrible things being done in this country and by this country to others. I have great hope for the future but I feel we all must keep the work up and not rely on Obama to fix our problems.
Wow change can actually happen!!

No comments: