Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Crazy Bike Ride!!

Well after being cooped up for a little over a month. I really wanted to get out and get some fresh air. I went on this crazy bike ride with my man Erik and his girlfriend Kristin. We started of in downtown San Francisco, headed to pier 39 and ended up going across golden gate bridge and back. All I can say is it was mad cold and my thighs are still sore haha!! Great fun though. Thanks Erik and Kristen for a cool trip!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I shot these at the end of the pier by the beach it was really cold that day!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Fat chain over by the Golden Gate

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ended the day chillin with my new kitty Cornbread!!
Later

No comments: