Tuesday, July 08, 2008

July 4th

What's up everyone. I hope you enjoyed your 4th of July. I ended up going out to treasure island to enjoy a barbecue and fireworks
with some friends. I ended up leaving my cell phone at home so there was no way for to find my friends house out there, but I said screw it and went anyway. Here are some pics I took in the hour and half before I luckily found one of my friends moving his car!! whew what a day that was.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Too bad it was hard to see any fire works that day because of the fog. The weirdest thing after the fireworks the sky cleared up beautifully. Oh well I still got to eat some great food and have a couple of beers with friends so it was still a great day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: