Saturday, February 10, 2007

im back

hello again its been a while since ive updated my blog. srry guys ive been a little pre-occupied with painting and breathing and all. but im back and I promise to update at least once a week this time, so keep checking. first i wanted to show you my apartment.
take a look
this my cozy apartment that i share with my girlfriend

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




this is my cat. he's getting ready to go to school

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




This is my little studio where i spend most of my time. i really need to get out more!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Here is some new stuff i have been working on. these paintings and the simpsons are some of the reasons why i haven't posted a blog in a while.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I look spooky here dont I

Well leave a comment and say whats up and tell me what you think of my new work
see u guys later
santos

No comments: