Thursday, November 09, 2006

More info on me

Was up everyone. My name is Santos. I will give you the basics. Im a choco taco or blaxican (half black and mexican). Ive lived here in cali my whole life. I grew up doing what most kids do. Like watch t.v. or play tag. When I got to high school I really started to connect with art. It was a great way to let out how I was feeling without being judged. What began as a hobbie has turned into a way of life for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




I paint about many things such as my own life and also the many of the issues that affect small communities and the world. Art for me is a journey into who I am as a person. I notice the more I paint about real issues in my life, the more I feel connected to the world as a human being.

No comments: